Heavy Assembly Operative (AOE2) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP9.5 - GBP9.5 per hour + +overtime premiums|
Job Title: Heavy Assembly Operative
Location: Evington, LE5
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am to 12.30pm
Pay Rate: £9.50 per hour
Overtime Available – time and a half after 38 hrs
Immediate interview and start
Our client based in Evington, LE5, require Assembly Ops to work on bespoke, heavy components, ensuring smooth assembly.
You will have a good eye for detail and ideally, experience in a similar role, or within an engineering environment is desirable.
This is a warm, modern, clean facility and potentially a long-term role with progression opportunities. Overtime available.
- Well established company leading the way in its industry
- Modern and clean facility with access to specialist tools and equipment
- Friendly team
- Long term opportunities available
- Free Parking
- Days, early finish Fridays
- Assemble heavy mechanical components
- Day shifts Monday to Friday
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar assembly job
- Overtime available at premium rates
- Immediate start available
- Temporary to Permanent
- Mechanically minded
- Good eye for detail
- Ideally looking for a longer-term position
- Happy with immediate start
Immediate interview available so please contact Jack @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified otherwise.