Maintenance Electrician (19409/534) Port Talbot, Wales
|Salary:||GBP39197 - GBP39197 per annum|
South Wales – Port Talbot
Due to continual expansion and increased demand of their product, this company are looking to add a shift electrician to the team in Port Talbot following the introduction of a new production line. Supplying the UK market as well as exporting overseas, this high volume FMCG company produces an industry leading, sustainable product. Working on a continental shift pattern and reporting to the engineering manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the equipment and machinery on site.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Respond to breakdowns quickly and efficiently
- Diagnose faults and repair equipment
- Upkeep of reports and records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Time served electrical apprenticeship
- PLC experience is essential for this role
- Having experience in an FMCG environment will be beneficial
- Good experience of automated machinery
- £39197 with overtime available to supplement the salary
- Standardised pension
- 32 days of annual holiday
- Enhanced sick pay package – after the fourth day of absence, 75% of your salary is paid for up to eight weeks.
- Excellent training on PLCs, HMIs and drives.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk