Maintenance Engineer (22655/534) Newport, Wales
|GBP40000 - GBP41000 per annum
Commutable from Newport, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Cwmbran, Risca, Pontypool, Caldicott
- Days based role
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life insurance cover
- Company sick pay
- Free parking
- Free uniform
Are you fed up of working shifts? This could be escape you need. I am working with a UK wide business looking to take on a mechanically biased maintenance engineer to work on a days regular basis from Monday to Friday. This role will be well suited to an engineer working in a fast-paced environment who has experience working on packaging machinery. If successful you would be joining an established business with excellent staff retention and a great company culture.
- Fault finding on mechanical equipment in the production facility.
- Completion of PPMs.
- Reactive maintenance upon production machinery when breakdowns occur.
- Recommending and requisitioning of spares for stock
- Apprenticeship trained mechanical engineering.
- Experienced in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with machine shop equipment and welding.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org