Design Engineer (VC3714) York, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum|
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Design Engineer to join a medium sized Design Team creating products for production on site. Working in a market leading manufacturing company, you will be excelling your skills as a Design Engineer helping with projects for global customers.
Working Monday-Friday in the York area, this role is commutable from Malton, Thirsk, Pickering, Selby, Wetherby and Leeds.
As a Design Engineer you will:
- Use 3D modelling software to create products
- Oversee after projects from breif to production
- improve designs to help the production process
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the products supplied globally
- Communicate with Managers, and other teams within the business to meet deadlines
The successful Design Engineer will have had experience in a manufacturing environment. Ideally have used Sheet metal experience, and possess a relative engineering qualification. Having used Solidworks will be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to push yourself as a Design Engineer and take on a new challenge in fantastic industry. Working for a business that promotes from within and offers flexible working and has a positive attitude to developing their employees, you will be a valued member of the team.