Injection Mould Team Leader (22870/620) Pontypridd, Wales
|GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annum
Injection Mould Team Leader
Are you passionate about improving the lives of others? This could be the perfect role for you. I am working with a company looking to take on a Injection Mould Team Leader to overlook the Injection Mould function for their busy manufacturing site. This business has gone from strength to strength, having a strong orderbook and have reinforced their success with a recently opened a new premises. This role will see you completing tooling trials, machine setting, tool change overs and supporting the team on the shop floor.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a team of injection moulding machine operators and technicians.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members and ensure they are executed efficiently.
- Oversee the maintenance and refurbishment of moulds and injection moulding machines.
- Collaborate with the engineering department to design, procure, and implement new tooling and equipment for improved performance.
- Manage tooling changeovers and adjustments to meet varying production requirements.
- Experience in a supervisory position.
- Engineering qualifications.
- Extensive experience in injection moulding operations.
- 21 Days + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Training and development opportunities
- Incentive bonus opportunity
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org