Design Engineer (VC3714) Kingston Upon Hull, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum|
We are seeking a skilled Design Engineer to join a small Design Team creating repeatable products. Working in a well established manufacturing company, you will be excelling your skills as a Design Engineer helping improve production with innovative Designs.
Working Monday-Friday in the Hull area, this role is commutable from Beverly, Scunthorpe, York, Driffield, and Bridlington.
As a Design Engineer you will be:
- Using Solidworks 3D modelling software
- Looking after projects from cradle to grave
- Offering creative solutions to complex design faults
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the products supplied overseas
- Liaise with the manufacturing team to develop products
The successful Design Engineer will have had experience in a production environment. Ideally have used Solidworks and possess a relative engineering qualification. Coming from a mechanical engineering, or machining environment will be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to push your limits as a Design Engineer and take on a new challenge in great industry. Working for a business that promotes from within and offers flexible working and a positive attitude to upskilling their employees.