Customer Care Specialist (38323) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD34 - AUD35 per hour + + Super|
- Be a part of a global pharmaceutical organisation
- 5 month contract with potential of extension
- $35 per hour + Super
- On site parking available
About the company
Our client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical manufacturing company is responsible enhancing patients lives, through supplying pharmaceutical medication. Located in Macquarie Park, the office provides on-site car parking. Join their dynamic and passionate team.
About the opportunity
Become an integral piece of a strong, motivated and driven Customer Service team. Job share with another Customer Service Representative. Working 2 hours on Wednesday for handover, 9 - 5 Thursday and Friday. Assist healthcare professionals and sales representatives with orders, and status enquiries.
Be genuinely committed to patient and customer satisfaction and you will grow and advance your career.
Your daily duties would include:
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Maintain customer, consignment and loan databases
- Fulfil customer requirements and managing customer expectations
- Support field personnel
- Ensure complaints are resolved quickly and expertly, and escalated when required
- Skills and Experience
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Customer Service in a Medical Device organisation
- SAP knowledge and experience is desirable
- Maintenance of customer orders and invoices
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
Fantastic team leadership, with low turnover in staff. Team is engaging and hard working - fantastic team and organisation to be a part of.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jane Nichols, Divisional Manager on 0288778714 for a confidential discussion.