Customer Service Representative (38690) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD63000 - AUD65000 per annum + + Super + 10% Completion Bonus|
- Located in Macquarie Park 2113 with on-site parking
- 12 month contract - Paying $65,000 + Super + 10% Completion Bonus
- Supportive culture, offering solid training and induction programme
About the company
Work for a global healthcare company in eye care working and developing innovative devices and medicines to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs.
About the opportunity
Your primary responsibility will be orders, managing backorders, stock on hand and inventory stock levels in SAP. You will be dealing over the phone and in email with 3PL's and customer across Australia.
You will be required to have high attention to detail and great communication skills. You will need to be compassionate and understanding when dealing with customer queries.
You will be a part of a friendly and vibrant team, which strives on building relationships both internally and externally.
- Your daily duties would include:
- Order processing on SAP
- Build strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Respond to email & telephone enquiries
- Fulfil customer requirements and managing customer expectations
- Support field personnel
- Ensure complaints are resolved quickly and expertly, and escalated when required
Skills and Experience
- At least two years in a Customer Service Representative role in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry
- Computer literate with experience with ERP systems – SAP is preferable
- Excel skills is essential
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Ability to multi task and manage workload
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jane Nichols, Divisional Manager on 02 8877 8714 for a confidential discussion.