HR Manager (37254) Ryde, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD140000 - AUD141000 per annum + Attractive salary|
- Customer and patient centricity at the forefront
- Support industry experts
- Modern offices with leafy green surroundings, with on-site parking
- Large global Pharmaceutical organisation
- Excellent company culture
About the company
A distinguished Pharmaceutical company offering ethical solutions with their core purpose to improve the lives of people around the world. Renowned for their breakthrough medicines and transforming patients lives, a company with a culture second to none.
About the opportunity
In the HR Manager role, you will be a working with key stakeholders and leaders. In this employee relations HR Manager role you will be the matter expert on key ER and investigations process. You will be a part of a larger HR function and be focused to educate and coach people managers through investigations, performance management and workplace issues.
- Connect and build relationships with leaders and stakeholders
- Provide guidance and support for investigations
- Proactively develop and advocate personal development for the business
- Partner with cross functional teams
- Coach business leaders to retain employees
Skills and Experience
- Employee Relations Healthcare experience or experience in and/or exposure to healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced degree or certifications in Human resources
- Working in regional, global matrix organisations
- Understanding and experience with Performance Management Framework is advantageous
- Leadership development experience, having helped strengthen leadership through coaching or developing interventions
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jane Nichols, Divisional Manager on 02 8877 8714 for a confidential discussion.