Customer Service Representative - Pharmaceutical (BBBH35714) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
- Work for a global pharmaceutical company
- Located in Sydney CBD, flexible working from home arrangements are available
- Paying up to $34 per hour - 12 month contract
About the company
Our client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical company, a recognisable brand in the industry and is seeking a Customer Service Representative professional to join their dynamic and passionate Operations team.
About the opportunity
The 12 month contract will be working as part of a customer service team processing pharmaceutical orders on SAP. The established team consists of 6 Customer Service Representatives, a friendly and vibrant team. A low call volume, predominantly communicating via emails with manufacturing and 3PLs. You will be required to use excel on a daily basis.
Your daily duties would include:
- Fulfil orders using SAP
- Achieve service level targets whilst ensuring the timely delivery
- Run daily reports utilising excel and SAP functions
- Prepare credits and returns
- Maintaining relationships with customers, and communicating with logistics
Skills and Experience
- SAP experience and knowledge is required
- Excel skilled
- Strong communication skills
- Pharmaceutical, medical device or FMCG customer service experience
- Computer literate with experience with ERP systems
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Ability to multi task and manage workload
Low turn over of staff reflects it inclusive and friendly team environment. Supportive management style.
How to Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Jane Nichols, Executive Recruitment Consultant.