Customer Service Team Leader (BBBH34760) Brisbane CBD, Brisbane, Australia
|Salary:||attractive package + Super + Bonus|
About the company
Work for a global medical device company operating across advanced devices for medical professionals across the globe. Our client looks to provide effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to patients all over the world.
About the opportunity
Become an integral piece of a strong, motivated and driven Customer Service team. Provide support to a market leading range of innovative medical devices to medical professionals. In your new Customer Service Team Leader role you will report directly to the Customer Service Manager. You will be required to have high attention to detail, great communication and leadership skills.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Process orders accurately an in a timely fashion on SAP
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Support team members
- Effectively handle email enquiries from customers, internal stakeholders and other third parties
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To represent the core values of our client and perform your role with integrity.
Skills and Experience
- Customer Service leadership experience in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Medical industry essential
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate with experience with SAP ERP system
- Excel skills to enhance the ability to manage back-order reports and liaise with supply chain
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professional and mature approach to work
How to Apply
Click apply and your application will be reviewed by Rebecca Lloyd, Recruitment Consultant.