Azure Identity Technical Support Engineer – Level 2 (357612) Colorado Springs, Colorado
Our client is looking for an Azure Identity Technical Support Engineer – Level 2 for an exciting direct hire opportunity. As a customer facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. Working on the Identity team you will review all cases related to Azure active directory, and support cases on synchronization issues with local active directories, account management and authentication to Azure AD Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
- Up to 2 years of experience in technical or customer support
- Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with cloud technologies and interest in active directory
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities