Technical Commercial Assistant (utilities/construction) (VAC-33335) Warrington, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annum|
Technical Commercial Assistant
up to £28k per annum
DCS Recruitment are currently looking for a Commercial Assistant to join our clients our well established team based in their offices in Warrington. The role will involve a variety of duties including management of invoices, weekly statements, and preparation of payments for sign off by the Quantity Surveyor.
You will be responsible for managing and reporting on commercial activities including;
- Customer billing
- Subcontractor payments
- Financial Tracking
- Accounts monitoring – ensuring consistent cash-flow
- Assisting the design team were applicable
- Reporting and adhoc administrative duties on behalf of the Quantity Surveyor.
You will be responsible for liaising with various departments as a key point of contact for the Quantity Surveyor and have the opportunity to be a key member of the commercial team.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification(s)
- Minimum of 3 years’
- Experience in a similar role
- IT literate with advanced experience in both Excel and Word and a working knowledge of other software including databases
- High level of numeracy and experience of producing commercial reports.
- Ability to collate, analyse and present data from various different sources
- HNC in building construction or similar
- Understanding of utility/ construction sector
- Working knowledge of financial systems
- Experience of handling variations and costing of works where original scope of works has changed
Interested applicants should apply with an up to date copy of their CV for immediate consideration.
Please note, only applicants eligible to live and work within the UK will be considered as sponsorship is not on offer.