Maintenance Supervisor (9704) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD190000 - AUD210000 per annum + + Super|
- FIFO ex Perth 2/1 Roster
- Ongoing work with career progression
- Permanent position
Our client is a major contractor in mining and civil. Nationally accredited for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality standards, they have a fantastic reputation for their project delivery and management systems. With a reputation for career development as well as offering long term security they are an employer of choice in the civil industry in Australia.
- This is a unique opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor with extensive experience with Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi who is interested in joining a civil project in the Pilbara! Working on a Tier 1 mining tenement.
- Experience as a Maintenance Supervisor within the Civil and Mining sector
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Familiarity of Caterpillar, Komatsu, and Hitachi earthmoving equipment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Strong communication and organisation skills
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate, which can be discussed based on the level of experience you’re bringing to the project. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Josh on 08 9366 9609 / 0480 042 518.
Senior Recruitment Consultant – WA Civil