Service Designer (SERVI50362) Nashville, Tennessee
|Salary:||USD65 - USD80 per year|
At Vaco, we help you get the advantage over your competition! We match Accounting, Financial, IT and Administrative professionals with career growth opportunities; our recruiters have direct access to HR departments and hiring managers. We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Designer.
Apply with Vaco, and we will be your personal advocate! We will promote your strengths and help prepare you for your interview, supplying you with key information about our client. We will provide you with access to market trends, compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities that are perfect for you! Find your best fit through Vaco today!
As a Service Designer, you will be essential in shaping and enhancing the customer’s portal experience, specifically in regards to receiving help, and in developing internal processes and tools for the team. You will also be in charge of designing the support platform, help access points, and assist in journeys for external and internal stakeholders, and continuously work to improve processes.
Other responsibilities of the Service Designer role include:
• Identify and act on opportunities to improve the service experience
• Excerpt and integrate insights from multiple sources, and formulate theories based on the acumen
• Collaborate with team members while taking them through the service design process
• Educate teams around a service vision
• Capture the customer journey through detailed documentation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Four years in Experience Design or related (Service Design, Process Design, Product Design, etc).
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma or Customer Experience process improvement preferred
- At least 2 years of previous experience working with Information Technology