Property Deal Negotiator (VC11252) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP22000 - GBP22000 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for a Property Deal Negotiator to join a well established property management firm in the Scarborough area, please note this position will be 50% field based meeting news and existing customers, you will be required to drive your own vehicle and will claim back a petrol allowance.
The successful candidate will report into the Portfolio Sourcing Manager, you are responsible for assessing all portfolios and properties that have been sourced and creating offers. You will liaise directly with sourcers and estate agents and the role is around Deal Management and Deal Negotiating.
Your primary goal is to ensure a sufficient supply of properties are agreed with sourcers and estate agents to meet the demands of the Client Deal negotiator and ensure the agreed targets are achieved.
- Valuing properties and calculating refurbishment budgets
- Data management and deal preparation using specific mathematical formulas
- Deal negotiating with sourcers and estate agents to secure properties
- Communication with all parties to ensure smooth handovers
- Maintaining great relationships with our sourcers and estate agents
- Recording and reporting all KPI’s daily/weekly
For more information please call Castle and ask for Jade Walker 01723 365432