Buyer (RL12522) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum|
A great opportunity to join a highly respected specialist manufacturer on the Yorkshire coast.
The role requires an experienced proactive procurement specialist with proven capability of sourcing, negotiation, stock management, supplier management and MRP systems knowledge.
Reporting the the Purchasing manger you will take responsibility for managing day to day acitivitiy, drive cost saving and stock managment. Manage and coordinte projects, develop strong internal and external stakholder relationships with key supliers , accurate systems management and reporting.
To be considered you will have
- Experience in purchasing components in manufacturing business.
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- proven Stock management experience
- Supplier engagement and management
- MRP/ERP experience
- Experience of sourcing components (ideally electronics)
- International trade and import experience would be a strong advantage
- Strong IT capability
- Member/studying Chartered Institute of Purchase and Supply
Excellent benefits package.
For further details please contact Nikki Holmes