Customer Service Advisor (VC12063) York, England
|Salary:||GBP13 - GBP13 per hour|
Castle Business Support are looking for Mandarin/Chinese speaking candidates to help our client gain market research.
This role would appeal to anyone looking for flexible working hours to suit their lifestyle. If you are currently studying at University or College and want to gain some extra money and work around your lessons/course’s this would also be an ideal opportunity.
The role will see you engaging with the Chinese community to support and encourage everyone to complete the questionnaires. Due to the current climate this role is telephone based so you can be based anywhere in the country, you will also be able to work from home.
- Organising and leading outreach activities, such as community workshops and giving presentations to local community groups and others, to encourage involvement and participation
- Building relationships with organisations, faith and community leaders and working with them to actively promote taking part
- Identifying people’s concerns and the issues that might prevent them from taking part in the survey and working to overcome them, giving explanation, reassurance and help
- Planning, organising and running activities where you’ll help people complete the questionnaire
- Using social media to promote the market research and assist with engagement with communities in your area
- Documenting and reporting regularly on the work you are carrying out
- Confident in building a rapport over the telephone
- Excellent administration skills
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Accurate input of data
Hourly Rate: starting at £13.00 per hour
Hours: Flexible, Full or part time available to suit you
Holiday entitlement: 5.6 week’s holiday per annum, calculated on a pro rata basis by reference to the number of Contractual Hours and any Additional Hours worked
We offer an excellent referral scheme so if you are interested or know of anyone who is fluent in the following languages and happy to make a few calls and take a few surveys we want to speak to you;