Customer Service Advisor (BK3490) Driffield, England
|Salary:||GBP8.21 - GBP8.21 per hour|
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Customer Service Advisors at a well-established business in the Driffield, East Yorkshire area. Benefits include working 5 days over 7 and there is a canteen as well as free parking available onsite.
This is a non-sales role and is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
A well-established Retail company
- Taking incoming calls on the customer service lines and achieve daily call and processing targets
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone and email
- Authorising refunds for customers
- Ensuring accurate records are kept of communications with customers and keeping up to date with new developments in customer service
Castle Business Support are therefore keen to speak to anyone who is target focussed and self-motivated, possess excellent customer service skills and excellent IT skills. If you have these qualities as well as the previous experience working within the following roles below we would be keen to hear from you:
Office based and Retail customer service, reception, data entry, call centre, contact centre.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Full time hours – 37.5 per week over 7 days (5 x 7.5hrs). Shifts can range between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 8-5pm Saturday or 9-5pm Sunday.
- Part time hours – 20 per week over 5 days 10am-2pm or 11am-3pm Monday to Friday
- £8.21 per hour
- Driffield location, assessable by public transport, free car parking on site
- Open plan office environment, full support and training provided
- Canteen facilities
- Vending machines on-site
Jordana Renshaw on 01723 365432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org