Customer Service Advisor (VC8261) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP18500 - GBP19940 per annum|
Come and join a team of customer service advisors at a well-established and growing business in the Scarborough area with benefits such as Monday to Friday hours with an excellent starting salary and an opportunity to earn more as well as other team weekly incentives. Full and part time hours available to also suit your needs. This role is a non-sales role and doesn’t require any cold calling or selling.
A well-established Digital Marketing company recognised as one of the UK’s best companies to work for. Providing an excellent induction training programme for the first 12 weeks and thereafter continuous support and development.
- Speaking and liaising with new customers who have previously purchased a product
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered when the customer is choosing their marketing campaigns and products
- Working to deadlines in making sure customers’ orders are fulfilled within certain timeframes whilst liaising with internal teams
Castle Business Support are therefore keen to speak to anyone with previous experience working within the following roles;
Call centre, contact centre, customer service, account management, telephone-based roles, administration and reception.
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Part time hours – enabling anyone who needs to do school drop offs and pick ups
- Monday to Friday – no weekends
- £18,500 - £19,940 OTE (Pro Rata for P/T)
- Excellent induction training provided and continued support
- Scarborough location, assessable by public transport, near to train station
- Good team atmosphere and friendly environment
Jordana Renshaw on 01723 365432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org