Business Analyst (BBBH1453) Cheadle, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum|
Business Analyst - 12 months Fixed Term - Stockport
This a fantastic opportunity to work for a Bio-medical research company who are leading the way in researching genetic diseases such as cancer and diabetes.
Purpose of the role:
To evaluate business processes, anticipate/gather requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and propose/implement solutions.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Proficient in the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience working on complex and business critical systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate both written and orally, clearly and persuasively, explaining complicated matters simply, tailoring delivery methods/media to suit the audience’s needs and understanding.
- Ability to clarify, plan and prioritise own work and that of the others in order to achieve objectives.
- Ability to work proactively in order to ensure objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Must take pride in own work, setting and achieving high standards for self and working with others.
- Ability to analyse complex problems and propose solutions while satisfying any constraints imposed by the business i.e. resource or time.
- Ability to consider risks, wider impact of decisions, assessing possible outcomes and their likelihood.
- Ability to challenge decisions and proposals appropriately to ensure processes are robust.
- Ability to identify when escalation is required to a more senior level.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations to users and executive management.
This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract however with a strong pipeline of projects there is a scope for further work.
If you'd like to progress an application or hear more about the role then click apply now.