IT Administrator (BBBH2720) Stockport, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum|
IT Administrator | Infrastructure Engineer | IT Support Analyst | IT Technician
In this role you will perform all aspects of IT Support and Administration from installations, hardware and software upgrades, rollouts, deployment, maintaining network devices, services and IT Security.
To be considered for this position you will need to have experience the following areas:
- Excellent working knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- Experienced in hardware and software upgrades and implementations
- Able to install and configure network devices
- Be able to set-up support and maintain virtualised environments (VMWare)
- Ability to configure, install and maintain various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls and VPN).
- Hold proficiency in supporting and administering Office 365
To be considered for this role please apply now with a copy of your CV.