Lead Architect / Platform Lead (2665) Greater Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP75000 - GBP80000 per annum + Excellent Pension Scheme|
Lead Architect | Lead Platform Architect
Location: Greater Manchester / Remote (with occasional travel)
A fantastic opportunity to help lead and deliver a cloud platform that will unlock the power of data that could shape a positive future for everyone.
This is a unique opportunity for someone from either a Senior Technical or Solutions Architecture background to help establish an organization’s Technical Design Authority and to help develop strategy and roadmap for a groundbreaking and potentially life-changing Data/Informatics Platform. You will be privy to large amounts (over a thousand terabytes) of classified data provided by various third parties and responsible for the integration with the organisation's cloud platform.
Skills and Experience Sought:
- Must have extensive experience working in a role as a Technical Design Authority or a Technical / Solutions Architect
- Must have previously implemented architecture processes and governance in a multi-supplier environment
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of integration of inhouse applications with third-party solutions
- Hold demonstrable experience using ETL tooling
- Must have an understanding of best practices around security and ideally will have previously adhered to requirements in relation to ISO27001
- Previous experience delivering cloud-based applications that allows for high ease of use from a wide range of users. An appreciation of UX design and user-centered design.
- Ideally, you will have previous experience of architecting PaaS, IaaS or SaaS cloud-based software applications
- Demonstrate a high level of gravitas and be able to communicate clearly and well with a wide audience.
If you'd like to know more... APPLY NOW with a copy of your CV or get in touch with Jonathan Fisher.