IT Service Manager (ITIL) (BBBH2664) Stockport, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + Excellent Pension|
IT Service Manager
Location: Stockport /Remote
Purpose of the role:
The IT Service Manager role is a brand new position within this organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for some to own the service management function for a high profile organisation from scratch. As part of this role you will be responsible for managing third party relationships, dealing with both internal and external stakeholders, provide technical support for incident management and managing effective change management
Key skills and experience sought:
- You must have extensive IT Service Management experience
- You must have proven experience managing 3rd party suppliers
- You will hold a recognised Service Management qualification or equivalent experience (preferably ITIL)
- You will have a technical appreciation of the IT Services being delivered
- You will be a self-starting strategic thinker who is able to define service design and service improvements
- You will be educated to Degree level
- You will have the ability to communicate complex technical information to a wide audience.
- You will be highly IT literate.
How to apply:
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV. If you have any queries prior to submitting your CV please contact Jonathan Fisher for further information.