Contract Business Analyst / Project Manager - 6 Months (BBBH1566) Corby, England
|Salary:||GBP250 - GBP400 per day|
Recann is currently recruiting for a Contract Business Analysis with strong Project Managment experience for a 6-month contract based in Corby.
What will you do as a Business Analyst / Project Manager?
- Breed strong working relationship (Customer and E-commerce) bridging the gap between business & IT
- Own definition of relevant portions of the technology roadmap alongside the business functions
- Develop a deep understanding of the function’s technology needs and look for opportunities to improve their technology offering. Champion the functions in prioritisation conversations
- Lead definition and business case for E-commerce & Digital functional change; own the technology delivery outcome
- Support technical testing and lead user testing for change impacting on Retail systems and processes
- Own delivery of smaller technology changes tracking timelines, budgets, scope, risk and quality during programme delivery
- Support the technology leadership team in recommending change prioritisation
- Represent the technology team part of company-wide project teams providing IT guidance and support
- Effective Stakeholder management
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a Retail or Customer facing organisation
- Strong knowledge and experience of E-commerce platforms (Hybris is desirable, though not essential)
- A strong attitude to change
- Ability to communicate effectively across business and technical teams
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail but operates strategically with an understanding of the 'big picture'
If this role is of interest, please get in touch it would be great to hear from you!