Lead Developer (BBBH1537) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP49242 - GBP49242 per annum|
Recann is currently on the lookout for a Lead Developer to join a leading Manchester based organisation.
My client is an award-winning training provider that specialises in upskilling Public Servant employees across a range of sectors.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years commercial experience in Software Development and have progressed to the position of Senior Developer.
- Java Stack (Essential)
- HTML & CSS
- MySQL; MSSQL
- Angular Modules, Animate, Route, Translate; Bower; Gulp, Cucumber, Gerkin (Nice to have)
- Team Collaboration - Jira + Confluene + Slack
- Provide routine and focused coaching and mentoring to the team.
- Responsible for designing one or more information systems to support delivery based on specifications of end users.
- Create technical tasks for the backlog and assist and motivate the team.
- Promote a positive approach to high-quality standards managing.
- Lead strategic formulation and planning.
- Competitive market salary of up to £50,000pa.
- Part Remote working.
- Generous holiday entitlement that rises with years in service.
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Training and Development.
- Be part of a rewarding organisation that helps people across the UK.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch it would be great to hear from you.