Survey and New Technology Manager (9812) Perth CBD, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD180000 - AUD210000 per annum + Super + Car + Housing|
Are you an experienced surveying professional with a passion for leadership and the drive to take a reputable engineering surveying firm to new heights? We are currently seeking a talented Survey and New Technology Manager to join our client’s dynamic team in the Southwest region of Western Australia.
The client is a leading engineering surveying firm that specializes in providing high-end surveying services to partners and clients in the civil construction and mining infrastructure sectors. They have a strong reputation in the industry and a track record of delivering high-quality work. They are now positioned for substantial growth and expansion and to achieve their goals, they are looking for an exceptional individual to join and help steer their firm towards success.
As the Survey and New Technology Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the organization's development and growth. You will be responsible for leading and managing a team of skilled surveying professionals, while also spearheading the integration of new technologies and innovative surveying practices. Your expertise and leadership will be instrumental in driving operational efficiency, enhancing project delivery, and strengthening client relationships.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the surveying team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and quality control of surveying projects for civil construction and mining infrastructure partners.
- Stay abreast of the latest surveying technologies, tools, and industry trends, and implement them effectively within operations to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities and forge strategic partnerships to expand client base and revenue streams.
- Cultivate strong relationships with existing clients and develop new client relationships to drive business growth.
- Mentor and develop team members, fostering their professional growth and ensuring the highest standards of surveying practices are maintained.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Surveying, Geomatics, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in surveying (minimum of 7 years)
- strong background in civil construction and mining infrastructure projects.
- Proven leadership abilities, with a track record of managing and developing high-performing teams.
- In-depth knowledge of surveying principles, techniques, and equipment, coupled with a keen interest in exploring and implementing new technologies.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong business acumen, including experience in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- A competitive salary package that includes Car and Relocation/Housing Assistance.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that values innovation and professional growth.
- Exciting opportunities to work on diverse and challenging projects across the civil construction and mining infrastructure sectors.
- The chance to make a significant impact on the growth and success of this organization.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise.
If you are a motivated, dynamic leader with a strong surveying background and a passion for leveraging new technologies to drive business growth, I would love to hear from you. Please reach out to John at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.