Exploration Manager (8922) Perth CBD, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD200000 - AUD220000 per annum + Super + STIP + Share Options|
Are you looking to diversify your commodity experience from Gold?
An opportunity exist for an experienced Senior Exploration Geologist or Exploration Manager to join this Junior Explorer.
This is is an exciting time to tackle new challenges and diversify into the Critical Minerals sector. You will be joining a highly successfull small team and will be working alongside the Managing Director of the business.
Whats in it for you?
You will be/have:
- Taking the lead in discovering new exploration opportunities.
- Access to tenements with both Exploration and Mining Licenses.
- Exposure to a variety of commodities including Critical Minerals.
- Assisting in the financial budgeting of exploration programs
- Manage and mentor a tight team of talentented Exploration Geologists.
Whats on offer:
- Enjoy work from home flexibility of upto 2 days per week.
- Campaign style travel with tenements located within an hour of flight
- Work directly with your Managing Director.
- Industry-high Salary with Short term Incentives and Share Options.
- A Bachelors degree in Geology or equivalent.
- Experienced in the Gold commodity mainly porphyry and greenstone deposits.
- Minimum 12 years experience in Professional Geology work.
- Australian work rights.
If you need more information, please apply through the Apply a button and I will be in touch. Alternatively, if you are a Geologist within the hard-rock mining industry or the REE/Critical Minerals sector, you may contact John via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0480 042 524.