Software Developer in Test - Contract (Outside IR35) (BBBH64532) London, England
|Salary:||GBP500 - GBP550 per day|
Out client, a leading technology company sought a Software Developer in Test (SDET) hghly skilled in test automation, on an initial 6-month contract bases (outside IR35). The company are a highly reputable/regarded organisation with global/international clients who use their bespoke software platform.
Working in a continuous deployment model, the SDET will be responsible for building out an end to end automation suite using tools like Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin with a focus on UI interactions and APIs. Most of the work on the project will be greenfield based with not a lot in place currently, giving this person plenty of ownership in their work and the ability to build from scratch.
Key requirements include:
- Senior level tester and expert in automation with proven skills in building E2E automation suites
- Strong experience in continuous deployment and integration
- Experience with relevant automation tooling (Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Strong understanding of automating tests for front-end UI
- Strong Java programming would be desirable
- Well versed in Agile development practices
- Great communicator on a technical and non-technical level
This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled SDET to get stuck into a project working on a platform which is critical to the operations of major clients.
They are looking to onboard this person as soon as possible with a short two-stage interview process. The role requires this person to work from the London-based office 2 days per week.
Please apply with a CV if you fit the requirements!