Senior QA Automation Engineer - Remote - Inside IR35 (JN1307) England
|Salary:||GBP470 - GBP485 per day|
Senior QA Engineer (Automation) - Remote
Our client, a global leader in data analytics and online publishing urgently require a Senior QA Engineer (Automation) on an initial 6-month contract bass. This person will have a strong background in both manual and automated testing and will join a well-established, cross-functional engineering team based in the UK. Multinational companies rely on their services to solve their most complex data challenges and their primary goal is to reduce risks and create opportunities for their global customer base (across over 100 countries!)
They need a well-rounded technologist with expertise in delivering high-quality outcomes using automation technologies (Cypress, Cucumber and Postman). The focus will be on ensuring quality and efficiency across a wide portfolio of API and web applications.
- Leading Quality Assurance for your respected team, who will be delivering features across the web and API services
- Creating automated tests for new features and maintaining existing automation packs
- Carrying out functional and regression testing, both manual and automated
- Integrating existing and new automated regression tests into GitLab CI/CD
- Working as one team with the product owner, project management and other product development teams to deliver high quality products and enhancements
- Mentoring others in the immediate and wider teams
- Experience developing and executing automated tests using tools such as Cypress, Cucumber or Postman
- Experience of quality assurance for web-based ecosystems, including traditional web applications and APIs.
- Experience in automating execution of test packs using CI/CD tools, such as GitLab and GitHub.
- Working experience in Kanban or Scrum environments
- Experience querying relational databases, such as MySQL (desirable)
Location: Cardiff/London or fully remote option available
IR35 status: Inside
Start: early August
If you meet the above requirements and looking for your next contract role please apply with your CV!