Superintendent - SMP/E&I (9463) Southern Suburbs Perth, Australia
|AUD180000 - AUD200000 per annum + ++
- Do you have experience working on mining sector SMP projects?
- Do you thrive in a hard-dollar contracting environment?
- RARE METRO OPPORTUNITY!!!
A high-profile project. We are seeking SMP Superintendents & Electrical Superintendents with extensive experience on technical SMP projects such as mining process plants, power generation, water treatment, piping and materials handling equipment.
You will be responsible for leadership, management and direction of onsite trades to successfully deliver works in line with compliance and contract requirements. The correct candidate will have proven extensive SMP or E&I experience working on project like mining conveyors, power stations, and other similar resources & infrastructure projects. Looking for a Superintendent who understands completions & commissioning and can hit the ground running on this exciting project based within 40min of the CBD.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Appropriate Trade or Engineering qualifications
- Minimum 8 years’ SMP or electrical/E&I supervisory experience in a resource sector or major infrastructure context
- Ability to ensure work quality meets the required standards
- Proficiency in conducting work audits on job completion.
- A demonstrable record of delivering work within time and budget through effective supervision
- Skills in resolving any site issues, through liaison with the client, project team and other parties
- Promote leadership and teamwork within the workgroups.
- Must currently be WA-based with recent similar project experience in WA.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click APPLY now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more about this opportunity or other similar opportunities in the WA market, please call Joe Forte on 0402 967 274