Supervisor NPI (8010) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD150000 - AUD170000 per annum + super|
- Seeking more than just a SUPERVISOR!!
- Minimum 12 month project starting October
- Permanent FIFO/DIDO Opportunity with great long-term potential.
Are you seeking a long-term, permanent Supervisor position that will offer you greater security than just a single project? Our client is a specialist contracting business with a healthy pipeline of work for WA's best known blue-chip clients. If this
Your new company:
Our client has secured a major new greenfields project working for a major mining company to provide new site camp infrastructure and accommodation. Operating within a competitive niche market, they have managed to develop strong working relationships and have built a reputation for delivering their projects on time and budget which has resulted in repeat project awards and good client relationships.
Your new position……
With this recent award, our client has engaged Zenith to search the market for experienced Building/NPI Supervisors. On this project, you will be responsible for managing all trades and labour, attending site meetings, monitor progress and update schedules, maintain high quality of work, as well as playing your part in the implementation of a strong safety culture.
About your skill set:
- Ideally a carpentry or building related trade skill
- A strong Site Management or Supervisory background, minimum 3 years Supervisor experience.
- Excellent man management and planning skills managing multiple trades such as painters, tiling and plasters
- Knowledge of camp construction and refurbishment or general NPI construcition (workshops, sheds, control rooms)
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of how to manage and capture extension of time claims and variations to the original scope of work
This is a permanent position where you will be working with a company that truly rewards driven individuals that want to make a real difference. Contact Joe Forte on 0402 967 274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity.