Domiciliary Support Worker (DomCare) Greenwich, London, England
||GBP8.5 - GBP10.55 per hour + Free Training, pension, 24 support, NVQ
Angel Care is now recruiting Care Assistants who are passionate about their job. As well as sharing our values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Pride, to join Angel as a Support Worker you will need to be:
- Reliable – the person you support, their family and your team will quickly learn that they can count on you.
- Creative – you see alternative ways of getting things done effectively.
- Determined – you don’t give up when things get difficult.
These qualities are essential to the role, as together they mean you will be able to give outstanding support, empowering people to make choices and
- Participate in social, leisure and work activities
- Carry out everyday tasks, such as personal care, cleaning or going shopping
- Learn new skills and reach their full potential
What we offer you
Angel HR is a specialist provider of social care, supporting disabled people with complex needs to enjoy life and we would love you to become part of our teams.
We have different shifts available, covering usually early mornings, late and night shifts - part time or full time!
In addition we offer a range of benefits including;
- full training
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme – if you join, we contribute too and life cover is provided
Apply today so you can see how you can make a positive difference to someone’s life.