Location: Maidenhead, England
Salary: GBP38000 - GBP38000 per annum
We are currently looking for a FP&A Analyst to join a well-established market leading company based in Maidenhead. This role will be part of the FP&A team and will play a critical role in supporting the UK business by providing data and insight, weekly trading reports and analysis to various business stakeholders.
- Produce the weekly / monthly trading and operational reports, supported by variance analysis and commentary regarding key causes of change. These include weekly cash reports, cost centre reports and other core operational reports.
- Support the business planning process, by working with key business partners, to help produce the annual operating plans, regular re-estimates and long-term forecasts and be able to showcase key causes of change.
- Support the Finance Manager with ad hoc local and global reporting requests and further support the business planning process; with uploading of and validation of data into the core reporting systems.
- Proactively support the UK month end / Quarter end accounting processes and provide reporting / commentary of results vs LE/PY, with particular focus on opex costs
- Work with members of the FP&A team and wider finance team to continually improve reporting, analysis, core processes and support new projects initiatives.
- A highly analytical individual with experience in delivering reports and analysis to aid business decision making
- Have a passion for attention to detail and producing high quality reports
- Be able to work with large data sets and utilise Advanced Excel skills
- Be able to interpret and present data/information in a visually impactful way and tailored to audiences
- Experience with Oracle, BI tools, HFM and Google suite would be beneficial or a keen interest in data and data analytical tools
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be an energetic team player
- This job role would be suitable for a Part Qualified Analyst looking to make a positive impact
- Study Package available
You will enjoy working in a supportive and friendly working environment where you will be fully supported in your qualification with the opportunity to develop and progress.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.