Performance Marketing Manager (BBBH11004) London, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP45000 per annum|
Performance Marketing Manager
A leading logistics platform is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to help them achieve significant growth to drive overall company success!
They work with some amazing clients, and although there's over 200 people that work there now, they have maintained their fun, agile startup culture since launching two years ago.
What you'll be doing:
With a deep knowledge of digital user acquisition for both web and mobile, you will be leading the acquisition of new partners UK-wide, significantly impacting growth to drive overall business success.
- Overseeing strategy and mix for partner acquisition
- Implementing, managing and optimising marketing campaigns on Paid Search, Paid Social and other channels
- Responsible for core acquisition KPIs
- Producing regular performance reports, identifying the channels strategy to drive efficiency
- Implementing innovative engagement tactics and campaigns, overseeing the creation and implementation of new features, promotions and campaigns
- Managing spend across over 30 funnels to deliver against targets
- Using analytics to identifying inefficiencies and improve processes
What you're great at:
This role is best suited to someone that is data-driven with high attention to detail, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment.
- Experience implementing and managing paid search and paid social media campaigns (adWords, PPC, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Solid understanding of key growth metrics, with a passion for driving tangible marketing performance and ROI
- Self-starter, comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Experience managing marketing budgets, with the ability to optimise against quantitative metrics as required
- Understanding of how to best implement web analytics for insight on how to improve digital content, platforms and channels
- Excellent project management skills and a track record of meeting tight deadlines
Culture, benefits and perks:
You will be joining a company with passionate people and a fantastic culture in an international and dynamic environment! They want their employees to be happy and proud of where they work, so there's loads of opportunities to develop and progress your career!
- Private health cover
- Free drinks and snacks, with lunch paid for every day
- Gym membership allowance
- Annual company trip!
- Lunchtime sports
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply with your CV or get in touch for more information!