TAG Engineer (JO018984) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||Accommodation, Transport, Visa & Insurance|
We are looking for a TAG Engineer for one of our clients with the following details:
Start date: 01-Dec-2023
End Date: 30-Nov-2025
Location: Doha/India/Vietnam/Malaysia/Oman/China/Korea/Singapore ( to be confirm )
Work status: Resident, Single
Support MP projects for planning, organizing, execution and control of full life cycle of equipment tagging and numbering implementation process.
Assist in development of required MP Standards, Procedures, Checklists, etc. related to equipment tagging and facilities numbering
- Assist in managing MP Tag database and Tag validation which extracted from engineering documents, NNG Tool and AVEVA applications.
- Ensure COMPANY NNG Tool is used efficiently and properly as per COMPANY requirements by EPCIC Contractors and MP Engineering Team during MP Project execution.
- Review, validate and provide response to TQR from EPCIC Contractors, MIEC Contractors and MP engineering Team regarding the tag numbering.
- Participate in MANASA document review to ensure tag numbering compliance.
- Provide trainings on NNG Tool and COMPANY Tag numbering standards and procedures to MP Engineering Team and EPCIC Contractor resources.
- Participate in meetings (clarification, kick off, progress meetings) and liaise with Contractors to ensure compliance to the standards.
- Manage tag data extraction, analysis and tag data quality and consistency checks (application and documents integrity), preparing report and communicating it’s to the Projects.
- Provide support to MP Projects, and consulting, collecting requirements, issues, problems related to the tagging and NNG Tool and propose/implement resolution.
- Ensure that relevant feedback/lesson learned from previous similar projects are considered in design,
- Review existing documentations related to equipment tagging, identify and analyze gaps in order to update current standards and develop new guidelines, procedures and checklists.
- Perform final review of the Project deliverables related to equipment tagging, conduct final acceptance and handover process from EPCIC Contractor to MP and E&C.
- Assist in preparation of report detailing tag review and compliance.
- Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by MP Tag & iTools Specialist or by hierarchical superiors.
Interface management within MP entities (Projects, PCM, Operation Teams) and with COMPANY E&C Department, EPCIC Contractors and Vendors to address technical and engineering subjects related to equipment tagging.
- Interface and coordinate with AVEVA Administrators, MP Projects and other MP departments to ensure required support and information requested by projects are delivered in timely manner and in quality.
- Interface and coordinate with E&C department including TRPs regarding tagging issues and new tag requirements.
- Identify the protentional deviations/derogations to the COMPANY tagging standard and assist in preparation of deviation package and obtaining approval from TRPs.
- Participate in weekly and monthly engineering meetings with Contractors, and in specific ad hoc meetings as required by packages/projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Qualification: Degree in engineering discipline.
- Experience: minimum 7years’ experience in oil and gas industries
- Good knowledge of industry codes, standards related to equipment tagging and facilities numbering.
- Language: fluent English
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment