Technical Administrator - Maternity Cover (JM0720/2T) Cheshunt, England
CHESHUNT, EN10 6NH
Are you an experienced Administrator / Document Controller in Construction? We are seeking to recruit an additional member into our support team, to assist the Technical Director and Technical Department in our Housebuilding Central Team, based in our offices in Cheshunt.
We create places people love - places of character, designed to strengthen people’s sense of belonging and build enduring value for all. We achieve this through building new homes and neighbourhoods of lasting quality. And, right now, as part of an ambitious development programme, our Housebuilding Central Division are looking to appoint a Technical Administrator to work in support of a growing team.
To provide administrative support to the Technical Team in the planning, co-ordination and design functions on each allocated project
- Respond to Company and Departmental objectives and deliver them to standard and time.
- Respond to individual set objectives and deliver them to standard and time
MAIN PRINCIPLES & TASKS:
- Undertake Document Management Control daily as required on a regular basis with DocElite and Viewpoint.
- Update each site plot schedules as required
- Produce, update and monitor the test certificate schedule
- Issue hard copy drawing register each month to sites and check hard copy drawings have been received on site from printing supplier and correct drawings are on the site drawing rack.
- Ensure a hard copy of drawings go to site.
- Visit site with Technical Manager to initially set up the site. i.e. place drawings on labelled clips and issue central filing system for site folders/ mark them up etc.
- Assist with the admin to update regularly NHBC and Building Control tracker. Obtain from Development Planning trackers and Section 106 tracker
- Assist with Development to ensure postal addresses and codes available for each development
- Assist where necessary to update and issue handover schedule for sites.
- Monitor Development on progress of supplying handbooks and Health and safety file. Co-ordinate and maintain a schedule to ensure all test certificates and construction have manufacturers details available for Health and Safety file
- Liaising with sites during handover period and ensuring paperwork is issues to relevant Departments. E.g. Sales, legal, technical & development
- Liaising with Home Owner Manual suppliers/ Hoozzi to ensure delivery of packs in line with programme.
- Upload NHBC plots to obtain Building Control and warranty quotes
- Reviewing and updating sub-contract schedules and meeting minutes on a weekly basis
- Reviewing and updating project meeting minutes on a monthly basis.
- Assist Technical Manager in coordinating approval of subcontractor and supplier design elements via the document management systems (Doc Elite/Viewpoint)
- Assist Technical Manager maintain subcontractor design tracker
- Assist in producing regular Technical reports on status of design approval
- Maintain Building control/ NHBC conditions tracker including undertaking submittals to the NHBC portal as required.
- Reviewing and updating Design Team minutes
- Monitor Technical Quires schedule
- Passionate about customer service, construction & housebuilding.
- Previous experience in a Construction Administration / Document Control role would be advantageous.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to organise and to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- To enjoy the varied aspects of the role and be able to multi-task.
- Excellent digital skills, with experience on Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
In return, we offer a Rewarding Salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package. What are we looking for? Well, your energy, enthusiasm, your drive to deliver results and passion to make a difference every day. Together, we will achieve our goal which ultimately ensures the very best for our customers.
As we grow, you can too. Investing your career with Countryside Properties means that you are part of a business with a reputation for integrity and a rich history of success.
If the above position has motivated you to take the next step in your career, please respond with a copy of your CV and Covering Letter. If you would like to view our other vacancies, please visit our website: www.countryside-properties.com
Countryside Properties PLC is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and promote equality across our business. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and / or additional arrangements as required to support your application.