Trainee Technical Coordinator (JM1120/TTC) Ealing, England
Trainee Technical Coordinator
Partnerships West London & Thames Valley
Ealing W5 5SL
Are you a recent college or university leaver looking to kick start your career in Construction?
As part of our recently announced growth plans, we are looking for bright, enthusiastic College or University leavers to join our expanding technical team, out of our West London office in Ealing.
Creating places people love is what gets us up in the morning. We build places of character, designed to build peoples sense of community, and provide people with a sense of belonging and value. We aim to create and nurture a forward-thinking culture by putting people at the heart of what we do, both those that work for us, and those we impact in the communities we create.
Who are we?
Countryside operates nationally across 13 existing regions and two timber frame factories! Right now, as part of this growth, we are expanding our teams across the Group, and as a result we are seeking a Trainee Technical Coordinator to join and support and grow with our Technical Team in our West London offices in Ealing.
Who are we looking for?
As the ideal candidate for this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Self-confident, articulate, resilient and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A lateral and innovative thinker; sees change as an opportunity and challenge for the business
- Able to work on own initiative, with the drive to take ownership of projects
- Strong communication skills, the ability to build effective and mutually beneficial working relationships both internally and externally
- Displays energy and enthusiasm to deliver goals and achievements
- Driven, self-motivated and results driven for self and business
We feel that to be fully effective within this role, it is beneficial if you:
- Have an HNC, HND or Degree in a real estate, architecture, planning or construction background.
- Passionate about construction, house building and customer service.
Main Responsibilities of the job role:
- Assist QEM System.
- Update and co-ordinate monthly Bond Schedule.
- Update and co-ordinate monthly Adoption Schedule.
- Update and co-ordinate half yearly ESE Report.
- Set up EDMS system for all jobs.
- Assist training new Technical Administrators that join.
- Create and update Logistics Plans.
- Create and update Handover Schedules.
- Maintain and update Private For Sale and Tenant Handbooks.
- Set up central utility contact list for admin on gas/electric meters, connections, diversions and new call offs.
- Assist D&B Managers in compiling Construction Phase Plan.
- Assist D&B Managers with checking of flat types/bathroom layouts/kitchen layouts.
- Monitor subcontractors approvals.
- Monitor and obtain all critical certificates to ensure documentation is in place for handovers i.e. air tests/MCS/EPC’s and CML’s.
- Liaise with NHBC and Building Control to discharge any Conditions.
- Update monthly water and electricity reports.
- Apply for postal addresses.
- Apply for MPAN’s and MPRN’s.
What’s in it for you?
We start by putting our people first. We offer industry leading salaries and benefit packages, inclusive of an excellent bonus scheme, family healthcare, a generous pension, and a full range of flexible benefits to suit you. On top of this, and as part of our Culture Transformation, we offer flexible working, Christmas off “for free”, freshly refurbished offices and we dress for our day! We also invest heavily in our people and are passionate about helping them succeed.
Interested? If you would like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Countryside Properties PLC is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and promote equality across our business. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and / or additional arrangements as required to support your application.