Digital Learning Coordinator (JM0620/PT1) Brentwood, England
Digital Learning Coordinator
Brentwood, CM13 3AT
Here at Countryside we are totally transforming the way we learn and build our future by introducing a new learning and knowledge sharing platform to launch across the Group. In order to facilitate this change, we are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Digital Learning Coordinator to join our People Team to work from our offices in Brentwood, Essex.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment. So, If you are excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here.
There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our learning & knowledge platform.
Purpose of the Role/Objective
- This role is key to ensuring the organisation can meet its strategic aims through the design, delivery and maintenance of digital learning
- As part of the People Development team, you will work closely with the digital learning project & management team to drive a new approach to learning at Countryside, opening up new learning opportunities for all employees.
Main Responsibilities of the Role
- You will act as a champion for the launch, growth and ongoing success of our new learning & knowledge sharing platform
- As Digital Learning Co Ordinator, you will play a pivotal role in establishing and nurturing our learning communities across Countryside
- You will build and coordinate design, production and communication of new engaging digital learning content
- In this role you will set up and develop communities of best practice around digital learning and promote digital learning through upskilling and engagement
- You will support in the creation of learning content (such as videos, infographics & quizzes) for our colleagues and stakeholders. Partnering with SMEs in design and execution of learning content specific to the requirements of the business
- You will work with the project team in delivery of the day to day community management responsibilities of our learning platform FUSE (support, authorisations, analytics, enhancements, etc.)
- Using data, you will analyse learner needs and trends to identify and report on insights for better design and engagement
Knowledge and Skills Required to be successful in the Role
- You will have experience in digital design (video, infographics, online resources etc.) although your specific industry background does not need to be construction or learning & development
- Desire to embrace agile ways of working where appropriate, ensuring our customers are at the heart of our decisions and taking an experimental approach to learn, adjust and improve
- Knowledge of analytics and measurement techniques to evaluate the impact of digital solutions
- Knowledge of User Experience (UX) theory, experience of using next generation learning platforms such as Fuse, Looop, Axonify and other learning technologies (desirable but not essential)
- Experienced user of MS Office, video production tools and graphics applications, e.g. Photoshop
- Ability to collaborate effectively within the team as well as with internal/external stakeholders
- You will be professional with an excellent attention to detail
- You will be organised, capable of prioritising workload and working well to a deadline
- You will be keen to learn and develop professionally and technologically
- The ability to analyse, interpret and generate insight from a range of data sources
- Experience of producing resources to support the rollout of new initiatives
- The ability to author digital learning using a range of software (desirable but not essential)
In return, we offer a Rewarding Salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package. We also invest heavily in the development and training of our employees, and are passionate about our people.
If the above position has motivated you to take the next step in your career, please respond with a copy of your CV and Covering Letter. If you would like to view our other vacancies, please visit our website: www.countryside-properties.com
Countryside Properties PLC is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and promote equality across our business. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and / or additional arrangements as required to support your application.