Materials Controller (JM0220/PD1) Enfield, England
|Salary:||Car, Pension, Healthcare|
PARTNERSHIPS SOUTH (NORTH&SOUTH)
Are you an experienced and self-sufficient Materials Controller looking to take on the next challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Materials Controller to work within our Partnerships South Division, based on a site in Enfield, London.
We create places people love - places of character, designed to strengthen people’s sense of belonging and build enduring value for all. We achieve this through building new homes and neighbourhoods of lasting quality. And, right now, our Housebuilding Central business, are looking to appoint a passionate Material Controller to work on a development in Rochester.
- Assist Site Manager in preparation of materials schedules in accordance with construction programme.
- Monitor and control all material deliveries to site and maintain accurate records.
- Distribute materials on site in accordance with works package schedule.
- Liaise with materials suppliers to achieve required delivery date.
- Attend weekly sub-contractor meetings.
- Prepare monthly stock accounts for costing.
- Liaise with Site Manager daily to identify materials requisitions.
- Prepare delivery schedules and ensure these are included within orders.
- Carry out stock controls to forecast materials requirements and/or deficiency in a timely manner.
- Check daily material stock levels and ensure materials are called off in a timely manner to meet the planned installation dates.
- Assist Site Manager in the preparation of waste management strategy and execute the waste management strategy to ensure best commercial and environment value.
- Ensure the materials storage and distribution is organised and compliant with the site specific environment plan.
- Ensure all materials are stored and protected in accordance with current best practice to minimise damage or deformation.
- A love for construction and housebuilding.
- Proven Experience within a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of building industry / construction materials.
- Computer Literate and numerate.
- Current CSCS accreditation.
In return, we offer a Competitive Salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package. We also invest heavily in the development and training of our employees, and are passionate about our people.
If the above position has motivated you to take the next step in your career, please respond with your CV and Covering Letter. To view our other vacancies, please visit: www.countryside-properties.com
Countryside Properties PLC is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and promote equality across our business. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and / or additional arrangements as required to support your application.