Associate Director - Land & Partnerships (JM0620/2L) Leicester, England
|Salary:||Car, Pension, Healthcare|
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - LAND & PARTNERSHIPS
PARTNERSHIPS EAST MIDLANDS
Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic Associate Director looking for a new challenge? We are seeking an experienced Associate Director to join our mixed tenure business model based out of our East Midlands offices in Leicester.
We create places people love - places of character, designed to strengthen people’s sense of belonging and build enduring value for all. We achieve this through building new homes and neighborhoods of lasting quality. And, right now, to support our growth plans, we are looking for an Associate Director with demonstrable experience of substantial land buying to join our East Midlands Division out of Leicester.
Main Responsibilities of the Role
- Liaise closely with the Land Director regarding the business units’ requirements, forward planning and site specific focuses to deliver the forecast land and partnership requirements.
- Working between relevant internal and external parties including Registered Providers and PRS partners, architects, planning consultants and land agents.
- Maintain and develop a network of potential Partners and landowner/agent contacts.
- Negotiate terms with landowners / agents / mixed tenure partners and manage to reach a commercially viable decision.
- Initiate and manage site assessments, ensuring they are completed efficiently and in line with our requirements, and to deliver internal Land Approval packs.
- Work with the Development team on the planning evaluation of potential opportunities.
- Work with commercial and Development teams to undertake initial feasibilities.
- Coordinate the evaluation of site feasibilities to meet bid deadlines and deliver successful bids.
- Coordinate the preparation of Land Reports for regional and divisional board packs.
- Provide advice and assistance to colleagues across the Division on land and planning related issues.
- Manage and instruct consultants to an agreed scope of works.
- Prepare and manage budgets for strategic development sites and promotions.
Knowledge and Skills which would be advantageous to be successful in the Role
- Degree qualified within Real Estate, Planning & Property Development, or possess an alternative land and property related degree.
- A strong understanding of site identification methods and a proven ability to source land opportunities.
- Knowledge of mixed tenure and regeneration schemes
- Sound understanding of the affordable housing environment and the work of Homes England and registered providers.
- Sound experience and knowledge of land contracts and the legal process of land purchase (Short and long terms land).
- An ability to negotiate and close deals, and to influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to think laterally to craft a deal having understood all parties constraints and opportunities.
- Self-motivated, driven and resilient character.
- Team player with target driven mentality.
In return, we offer a Rewarding Salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package. We also invest heavily in the development and training of our employees, and are passionate about our people.
If the above position has motivated you to take the next step in your career, please respond with a copy of your CV and Covering Letter. If you would like to view our other vacancies, please visit our website: www.countryside-properties.com
Countryside Properties PLC is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and promote equality across our business. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and / or additional arrangements as required to support your application.