Lead Business Analyst / SME - Credit Risk (BBBH264) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Premier Fintech organisation with both a "Start Up" culture and energy require a Lead Business Analyst / SME with expertise in the Credit Risk sector as they embark on an exciting new development.
- Working collaboratively with clients and stakeholders to provide a comprehensive range of expertise to support the implementation of an end to end credit risk solution with a key focus on credit management
- Responsible for demonstrating exceptional Credit and Systems knowledge to clients with high quality after sales service including consultancy, project management and implementation execution
- Provide leadership and counsel in both executing and advising on the implementation of projects.
- Thorough understanding of credit and portfolio credit risk systems and the process of implementation
- Proven track record in a Financial Markets/Consultancy environment with expertise in regulatory & counterparty credit risk practice and methodology
- Degree qualified in a relevant field such as Maths, Finance, Economics, IT or Computer Science
- Superior communication and presentation skills with the ability to deliver workshops and presentations to key stakeholders
- Solid understanding of Credit Risk and Credit Management Cycle
- Detailed knowledge of the relevant regulatory landscape