Contracts Manager (120.21.291.155.45) Bankstown, Sydney, Australia
About the role
The Navitas English (NE) Contracts Manager is responsible for the management of State, Commonwealth and National contracts. The Contracts Manager liaises closely with the State, Commonwealth and National representatives on all contract matters. The role also liaises closely with Subcontractors, ensures alignment with the NE strategic direction and that program delivery meets contractual and regulatory compliance requirements.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Management experience in government contracted program delivery, business development and government tenders
- Knowledge and experience in managing educational programs within a regulatory environment to ensure quality delivery and to fulfil reporting and regulatory requirements
- Experience in negotiation and working with Government on the delivery of contracted programs
- Effective reporting of data, analytics and outcomes
- Ability to report and analyse data using acute attention to detail
- Effective leadership and management of teams
- Ability to effectively foster and manage change and innovation
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, conflict management and negotiation skills in a multi-cultural learning environment
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
What we can offer you:
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Career exposure to work within in a global education provider
- Health & Wellbeing packages which includes free counselling for employees and family, discounted gym membership, movie tickets, discounts on travel, accommodation, and insurance
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
Navitas is a leading global education provider driven by a commitment to transform lives through education. It employs more than 7,000 staff to deliver programs and services to approximately 80,000 students around the world. Navitas consists of two distinct divisions: University Partnerships (UP) and Careers & Industry (C&I) divisions.
The C&I division, which represents a significant part of the Navitas portfolio, brings together niche colleges offering higher education, VET, professional development and employability skills to more than 25,000 students across 22 countries. We employ approximately 1,800 staff to deliver programs in five regions: Australasia, UK, South West Europe, Germany/Switzerland/Austria and the US.
Navitas English delivers the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) on behalf of the Department of Home Affairs, Skills for Education and Employment Program (SEE), the Career Transition Assistance Program (CTA), and the Foundation Skills for Your Future program on behalf of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
We are committed to working with Federal and State Governments, education providers, communities, employers and industry groups to provide the language, literacy, numeracy and employability skills that meet the settlement, study and employment goals of our clients.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online to lodge your application successfully. For enquiries about the role, please contact Jetinder Macfarlane on 0421-323-169.
Applications close on Tuesday 26th October at 9am; however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
To our agency partners - thank you for your interest however, we will not be accepting unsolicited applications and we do not require support for this role, at this stage.
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia and undergo criminal records and working with children check.