Quality Assurance Associate (BBBH34777) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD70000 - AUD75000 per annum + Superannuation|
About the company
Our client is a leading supplier of OTC/Consumer Healthcare products. They have a diverse portfolio including several household names sold nationally and internationally. The product range also includes medical devices, cosmetics and complementary medicines. The business is going through a growth phase with strong product pipeline.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the QA Associate will be responsible for ensuring incoming and finished goods are approved and released for supply in accordance with GMP requirements. You will be part of a small quality team of 5.
We are currently looking to fill both a short term contract position and a permanent position.
- Review manufacturing batch records and perform Release for Supply in accordance with GMP requirements
- Approval of incoming goods for packaging
- Review of CoA’s and CoC’s and artwork
- Communicate with suppliers
- Investigate any non-conformance's and assist with risk assessments and CAPA’s
- Review and update QMS documents (SOP’s, WI’s etc.)
- Conduct internal audits
- Assist with customer complaints
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an Australian GMP licensed facility
- Must have QA Release for Supply experience
- Science related qualification
- Strong knowledge of the relevant TGA legislation
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
A family-owned business. Fast-paced and supportive team environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.