Quality Assurance Associate: Part-time (37252) North Shore, Australia
|Salary:||super (pro rata)|
About the company
An established multi-national, biopharmaceutical company with product range across reproductive health, urology, and gastroenterology.
About the opportunity
This is a Part-time (0.6 FTE) Quality Assurance Associate role. You will provide support to the QA Manager across the full QA function ensuring supply of product to local market and adherence to local and global quality metrics and compliance.
Post-covid: Combined office & WFH role
The ideal person will have QA experience in a commercial quality role within a pharmaceutical company and be an effective communicator to liaise with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Batch documentation review
- Perform release for distribution activities
- Document non-conformances; investigation, CAPA, tracking and processing
- Manage Product Complaints, interface with vendors, liaising with the manufacturing sites
- Maintain local Quality Management System (QMS)
- Assist in coordination of Quality self-audits and vendor audits
- Build constructive working relationships with vendors and act as primary contact for site quality issues.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Life Sciences or relevant discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance (QA) role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience with quality and document management systems
- Effective communicator and ability to build strong working relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player and ability to work autonomously
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Specialist Manager – Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance on +61 2 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.