BI Developer (BBBH285) East Riding of Yorkshire, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP50000 per annum|
The client I am working with is an integrated retail and supply chain planning system that delivers results to customers. My customer provides challenging and varied tasks that give you the possibility to grow!
My client is on a mission to find a motivated BI Developer to strengthen the team. They are looking for you to have experience with ETL and Warehousing.
Your tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Development skills – SQL integration services (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Administration skills – Database security and Access management
- BI Development experience
- Design and develop complex/ technical data warehouse solutions
- Support all areas of the business
Desired skills and expertise:
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- Attention to detail and an independent working style
- Eagerness to learn something new every day and a strong can-do-attitude
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Be results driven
- Design BI products and be responsible for the end to end production
If you want to join a close-knit, ambitions team of smart committed individuals, then I would love to hear from you!