Systems Cloud Administrator ( Azure / AWS) (AzureInfra1810) Guildford, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annum + Benefits|
The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for the day to day delivery of IT support services to our client base. You will have a strong knowledge of Windows Server and Exchange as well as Office 365 and Cloud technologies. Strong knowledge of Networking and Security is essential covering switches, routers, firewalls, DHCP, and DNS. Strong communication and a customer-centric focus are paramount.
- Implementing IT projects including liaising with clients and colleagues.
- Troubleshooting IT problems by telephone, remote access and on-site visits.
- Focusing on a simple solution to complicated technical problems.
- Designing on-premises and cloud IT solutions for clients.
- Documenting IT systems and taking care of accurate timekeeping.
- Well-organised, thorough and able to plan and deliver complex projects to deadlines.
- Enjoy helping people and working in a team, learning quickly and sharing knowledge.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to stay calm under stress and client pressure.
- Strong client facing skills and ideally have worked for an MSP.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
- Microsoft Desktop Windows 7/10
- Office 365 and Azure / AWS (Admin)
- All versions of Windows Server and Exchange
- Networking - DHCP, DNS, routers, switches
- IT security & Data Backup Technologies
- Location: Guildford
- Salary: up to £35,000 p/a
- Start: ASAP
Please get in touch with me ASAP to be considered for this role.