IT Administrator (BBBH2461) Stockport, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + 25% pension scheme, 35 hours week|
IT Administrator - £40,000
Recann are currently looking for an experienced and talented IT Administrator for a health organisation based in Stockport.
Reporting into the IT Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out all aspects of IT administration from end user support to installing, configuring &
- maintaining network devices /services such as VMWare, routers, switches, firewalls and VPN.
- You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing various support requests prioritising
- You will apply your skills and energy for the greater good.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory administration and Microsoft Exchange
- Proficient in installing/administrating Microsoft Operating systems (server and client).
- Good knowledge of network technologies and specifically the network configuration
- Ability to configure, install and maintain various network devices and services (e.g., routers,
- switches, firewalls and VPN).
- Proficient in PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Ability to analyse complex problems and propose solutions while satisfying any constraints
- imposed by the business i.e. resource or time.
- Set up, support and maintain a virtualised infrastructure which comprises VMware vSphere,
- servers, SAN and switches.
- Experience of end point management, performance and capacity monitoring tools.
- SharePoint administration and/or development.
- Office 365 Administration in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Storage Solutions, Backup and Replication Services (Local, SAN, Cloud).
- Set up, supporting, maintaining and upgrading a LAN, wireless network (WLAN) and ISP circuits.
Salary and Benefits package:
- £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience
- 26 days holiday
- 25% pension scheme
- Onsite parking available
- Life Assurance cover
If you would like to progress an application then please click apply without hesitation.
For further information about the opportunity then you can contact Recann on
0161 711 0791
If this position is not quite suitable then please visit the Recann’s website to view all the roles we currently have on offer.
Or why not give us a call to discuss your next career move?