Application Developer - Fixed Term (BBBH1409) Lincoln, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum|
Job title: Software Developer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
12 month fixed term
A well known organisation is seeking an experienced developer working on a range of technologies.
You will work alongside the solutions team, project managers and the customer to define requirements for new developments, system upgrades.
- Uses knowledge and experiences of programming languages to create applications that are fit for purpose.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of current practice in own area of expertise
- Uses knowledge and experience of MSSQL and Oracle to create tables, views, stored procedures within databases in conjunction with application development.
- Captures requirements, creates use cases, and prepares written functional specifications, technical designs for implementation.
- Analyses business and functional requirements along with existing or proposed system and make recommendations for improvement.
- Document solutions technical designs and implementation information.
- Assist the business to integrate systems as required.
- Knowledge of development/ scripting languages and frameworks such as VB.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX; TSQL, xml, VB6 and Classic ASP
- Develop software and work with Oracle and SQL databases
- Be able to write and understand database queries
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to produce good quality documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to create working prototypes at a variety of levels of fidelity, independently or as part of a team
- Full UK Driving License
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today!!