IS Project Lead (IS160118) Doncaster, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Benefit|
The role will involve:
- Delivering complex systems, infrastructure, digital and process improvement projects with a measurable RO, on time, in budget and in scope.
- The projects may impact on one or more business units across locations.
- Propagating the benefits of a project management framework across the business units.
- Collaborating external software, hardware and service providers to achieve results, when necessary.
- Acting also as a project consultant and individual project contributor if and where necessary.
- Effectively navigating a matrix organisation to manage project resources.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Travelling as required to the other business units based around the UK based on project needs.
- Managing multiple stakeholders at all levels to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Facilitating project meetings and preparing status update reports for project stakeholders.
- Understanding and analysing operational business processes to define clear and achievable project requirements.
- Sharing knowledge and experience within and outside of the IS department, and cross-fertilising ideas and solutions to the benefit of all business units.
- Aligning closely with line manager (Business Systems Manager) to ensure a consistent approach to projects.
The ideal candidate will also have experience of and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Project management experience and/or qualification (PRIINCE 2/PMP)
- Profound knowledge of business operational processes end to end (CRM, sales, purchasing, manufacturing, transport).
- Stakeholder management
- Budget management. Meeting facilitation. Risk management
- Microsoft Visio. Advanced skill levels with full Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- ERP (IFS) system knowledge. Knowledge of IT professional standards (ITL)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (at all levels)
- Problem-solving skills & Process analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously to prioritise and resolve issues
- Attention to detail. Strong teamwork skills
- Multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility
Location: South Yorkshire - Doncaster
Salary: £35k - 40k ( Depending on experience)
Please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to be considered for this role.